Thursday, November 24, 2016

Allow me to reintroduce myself

BACK FROM THE GRAVE

You already know who it is its The Black Hulk Hogan

The White D Wade 

The more in shape Kevin James but sorta something like Lebron James
AKA The one who watches a wack movie and feels pain.  Yeah it's me Ace Michaels you might know me by another name and if you do put some RESPEKT on it.  I was gone a for a minute but I had to resurface from my secret hideout to inform the people about these movies before you mess around and buy  a $60 Blu-Ray coaster for your $1.47 black can 211 malt liquor.  Even a downloaded movie that has to be entered into the Recycle bin dunk contest is a waste.
The most effective way to utilize my expertise for a movie you haven't watched is to read the opening preview and then watch the movie.  BUT I'm gonna keep it real if you are like me and you like to read while you take a dump or are stuck in a boring place just jump into one of my reviews and enjoy it.  I do spoil the movies but I always mark for spoilers.  Understand this I keep it real in these reviews, I don't like romantic comedies, animated comedies and time wasting BS movies.  I'm tryna see people get punched through walls, wigs getting split, dudes busting out with the 50 round drum and wetting everybody up if you needed a review for The Notebook or Titanic consider this blog a restricted area and dip on out of here.  





No comments:

Post a Comment